Re: Hosting reseller question

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Fri, 07 Jun 2002 21:16:21 -0600
 To:  HWG list <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>

Hello Angel,

Stevens, Kid (KS9589)(PBTBWGXUDO)  My NIC numbers at Internic.  I
send PGP encoded messages and get total satisfaction in under 48
hours worst case.

When I was in charge of DNS for icc-technical.com I had the worse
luck getting the other hosting services to release customers from
DNS.  One e-mail to internic signed and encrypted and 48 hours Max
DNS was pushed to all major NS root server my clients were happy.