Re: Why Can't I Roll?

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:48:49 -0600
 To:  "T. Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The images aren't in the directory.  Of course it won't work.

http://www.ultramodernpoolandpatio.com/images/over_contact.gif works
http://www.ultramodernpoolandpatio.com/images/wate001roll.gif isn't and
doesn't work.

--
Sincerely

Kid Stevens

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch.
Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin