Re: Moz 1.0 NS 6.2.2, NS 6.2.3 Mac OS9

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Sat, 29 Jun 2002 12:41:32 -0600
 To:  cbirds <cbirds(at)earthlink.net>,
HWG <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The bugzilla.mozilla.org site and do a search for Mac and Load.

One of the programmers for Moz said I can't make it happen and he got
torched.  The report is about 10 pages long of people screaming fix it.

Where might I get Netscape 4.08?

When I went to NS download site last night and got 6.2.3 standalone(a lie)
to replace 6.2.2 I saw Communicator 4.7.9 not Nav Standalone 4.08

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"I would go without or show ...
sooner than lose for a minute the two separate sides of my head."
Rudyard Kipling