Re: How to open page in inline window

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Wed, 05 Jun 2002 10:19:00 -0600
 To:  HWG list <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This works everytime.  On any Java compatible browser.

<. <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="javascript">
<. <!--
<. window.open ('titlepage.html', 'newwindow', config='height=100,
<. width=400, toolbar=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=no, resizable=no,
<. location=no, directories=no, status=no')
<. -->
<. </SCRIPT>

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Communication in one direction is just a lecture,  a telling of words,
a one way street, true communication is a two way street with
a speaker and a respondent at each end"
Kid Stevens