RE: character for TM? - was RE: character for square

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:13:34 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
This scares me! Does anyone read HTML books anymore? If it works in
Dreamweaver pages, it works in any page for the web it is a Universal
symbol.

&#8482; &#153; both work for TM

At 8:20 AM +0100 6/13/02, mkidd@inn-quest wrote:
>Try putting
>
>&#153;
>
>In as code item
>
>i.e.<div align="left">our name &#153; </div>
>
>From dreamweaver but should work
>
>Mike

Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"I spend so much time alone that I begin to lose my humanity."
Yes I stole that from the movie "Wing Commander" and changed 3 words to suit me