Re: designing for Macs

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:13:37 -0600
 To:  Write Words <webwriting(at)hotmail.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Design on the Mac and everything but brightness comes out just right.  The
PC Gamut range is dim compared to the Mac OS.  This makes anything darker
on a PC than on Mac or UNIX.

When I have money to repair my NT box I will have my test box for
brightness.  Once more money comes in I will add Mac Linux to a partition
on my Mac and SunOSx86 to the NT box.

At 6:36 PM -0400 6/24/02, Write Words wrote:
>Hi,
>A customer asked me if I work with windows or macs. I'm fairly new to web
>design, and never really thought of macs as a consideration in designing
>pages....silly me.
>
>What are the differences I must consider and adhere to when designing sites
>so that they are lovely in both operating systems?
>
>Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this subject.
>Rosemary

Sincerely,
Kid Stevens