Re: Re[2]: AOL

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:41:07 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yeppers my NS6.2.2 will rarely opens a page anymore.  Mozilla 1.0b launches
then crashes.  Netscape is never allowed to do more than open local pages
for test.    Now NS3.0.4 runs like a scalded rabbit.  Moz on the Mac *puke*.

AOL's browser was taken from the original Mosaic code.  Then flavored with
IE3 and blended long and hard with Netscape 4

Now Moz that is on a Linux box opens and runs after I chased down all the
missing RPMs and libraries.