Re: Still not working

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Thu, 16 May 2002 20:28:01 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
That is the most complicated rollovers I have ever seen.  Wow.

What white letters?  I see yellow in the splash.  I am biting my tongue
about what the editor software did to that page's code.

http://javascript.internet.com/generators/preload-images.html
http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/fading-rollover.html
But the basic mouseover is here:
http://graphicfreebies.com/mousebut0.html

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

Somehow There Must Be A Way Lets Find It.
"Steve Stevens"

Only those who risk going too far, can possibly find out how far they can go.
"T. Ellis"