Re: Still not working

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Fri, 17 May 2002 10:59:50 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Okay what happens to the page if you strip all the JAVA from the Head and
just leave the HTML?

I copied the sources myself and am stripping it to it's base components.

--
Sincerely

Kid Stevens

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism
while the wolf remains of a different opinion."
-W.R. Inge