Re: FW: Semi-OT: mac font check, please

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:56:29 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Times new roman on a Mac is from Adobe not part of the standard fonts in
the OS.  Times New Roman also come with any Microhack program that use
fonts like power point or word.

She narrowed the kerning just a hair and adjusted a couple of kerning pairs.

--
Sincerely

Kid Stevens

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch.
Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin