Re: Does this PDF file size make sense?

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Sat, 11 May 2002 16:45:05 -0600
 To:  HWG <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Try to output it as a .gif that should drop the file size.  PDF added
as much code for one column as it did for one page.  3 columns makes
3 pages (almost).

I have had that happen so I used the output as a postscript file
feature of my postscript printer driver then opened it in Illustrator.

--
Sincerely

Kid Stevens

"I would go without or show ...
sooner than lose for a minute the two separate sides of my head."
Rudyard Kipling