Re: no-margin settings and validation

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Sun, 19 May 2002 22:04:27 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't support any company that is in league with microsoft.  Did I
mention Yahoo?  They ran the search engines on UNIX for so many years with
no problems and now they are switching according to a tech I know there.

Pay to submit never.  Not unless my 300 dollars gets the site indexed on 25
engines.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"...shall I teach you what knowledge is?
When you know a thing, to recognize that you know it,
and when you do not know a thing, to recognize that you do not know it.
That is knowledge."
Confucius