Re: no-margin settings and validation

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Sun, 19 May 2002 22:53:33 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I (Mac) just went to Netscape today and downloaded the best browser they
have put out in years.  It opens fast finally.  I got 6.2.2 and told it no
mail, composer and other junk on the Install.  The behind the scenes engine
changed drastically.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"...shall I teach you what knowledge is?
When you know a thing, to recognize that you know it,
and when you do not know a thing, to recognize that you do not know it.
That is knowledge."
Confucius