Re: multi-lingual website

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Fri, 05 Jul 2002 18:09:21 -0600
 To:  HWG techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hire a linguistic service.  I read German and I really hate it when I read
bad Deutsch/German writing.  So to the Germans.

As the words of Amy Nottingham fell from above I was tickled at 9:48 AM
-0500 on 7/5/02:

--
Truly,
Kid Stevens

"If you don't believe in Dragons, they will stop believing in You.
That would be a sad affair indeed for all."