Re: Need Netscape visibility help

by Kid Stevens <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Sun, 04 Aug 2002 14:49:20 -0600
 To:  john(at)woram.com,
"hwg-techniques@hwg. org" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have a suggestion for all these Netscape problems.  Bombard the Netscape
bug list with them.  Every single bug, drive them to drinking.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"I spend so much time alone that I begin to lose my humanity."
-Yes I stole that from the movie "Wing Commander" and changed 3 words to suit m