RE: Email Autoresponders

by Kid Stevens <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Mon, 05 Aug 2002 11:18:48 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
One thing that actually would stop us from having to reply all and then
deleting names would be as simple as majordomo adding "reply-to:
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org" into the headers.  If this is UNIX Majordomo list
server that reply-to is normal.  If it is removed then some server admin
made a mess.  Reply-to overrides the From in end user e-mail.

Then your replies will

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"I would go without or show ...
sooner than lose for a minute the two separate sides of my head."
-Rudyard Kipling