RE: Lines Everywhere

by Kid Stevens <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:08:15 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
For Netscape on the Mac 6.2.3 to get the table to layout fine with
CSS you will need &nbsp; in any empty cell.  If anything is added to
the cell then yes remove the &nbsp;.

Just a tip not an argument.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"One of the profound miracles of the human brain is our capacity for memory"
-Jean Houston