Re: CSS Positioning question

by Kid Stevens <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:57:28 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On the worse CSS compliant Browser I have the pages look identical.
Changing the Font size on both pages is fine.  The boxes get longer
to allow the taller text.

iCab 2.8.1 is the browser.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"One of the profound miracles of the human brain is our capacity for memory"
-Jean Houston