Re: Page Critic Needed

by Kid Stevens <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:45:56 -0600
 To:  Rob Atkinson <robatkinson(at)nucleus.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Wow Rob you took that well and calmly I would have hunted down 9
generations of his family.

As a WebMaster for many years yes good working code gets borrowed
modified and used again.  That page is a downright ripoff.

My hat is off to you Rob for your calmness.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"I need nothing more than a good woman, a good Harley(optional),
good music and good children for the good of my soul."