Re: Server Setup

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Mon, 08 Jul 2002 11:47:53 -0600
 To:  Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yeah and I have been there.  Yep no problems since Apache is open to attack
WebStar is not.

As the words of Nathan Lyle fell from above I was tickled at 11:49 AM -0400
on 7/8/02:

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch.
Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin