Re: Width sizing for a Mac

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:20:46 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
 Cc:  hwg-techniques-digest(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
A horizontal Scroll bar all the way through 832*624, 800*600 and 640*480.

As the words of Rob Atkinson fell from above I was tickled at 7:28 AM -0600
on 7/16/02:

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people....
Let us dare to read, think, speak and write."
-John Adams