Re: Mac Check Again Please

by Freda Lockert <freda.lockert(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Sat, 12 Oct 2002 18:27:27 +0100
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>>  > I am having problems with this page displaying on a macintosh.  Does
>anyone
>>  > out there have a Mac to look at it and give me some feedback? The client
>>  > states that the words are riding up and over the boxes and not at all
>within
>>  > the tables.
>>  > http://www.wichitaregister.com

I don't know what browser they're using. I looked at it in Moz 1.1,
IE 5.2, Opera 5, Omniweb, iCab, Chimera 0.5 (all OS X); iCab again,
Netscape 4.07 and 4.74 and IE4.5 (OS 9.2). They all rendered the same
apart from IE4.5; the only glitch that showed up there was that the
main nav column widened out a bit, but all the other alignments held
and there was no displaced text anywhere.

Nice work!

Freda