Re: Disabling "View Source"

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Tue, 09 Jul 2002 17:12:50 -0600
 To:  Liania Hayes <lianiahayes(at)yahoo.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The CIA and the NSA do not hide their HTML code from view.  Why does anyone
else need too?  Hackers hide the source code when their sites are trying to
attack your computer, so a savvy person cannot see the code in action.
Since hackers hack PCs and UNIX I fear not as I tread the invisible code.
If I see too much activity aimed at my computer I close the browser and
disable java.  Then I reload and view the source.

As the words of Liania Hayes fell from above I was tickled at 1:35 PM -0700
on 7/9/02:

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens