Re: Internal Icons

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Sat, 13 Jul 2002 15:57:56 -0600
 To:  HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well something good has happened it was not free 3 years ago.

As the words of Justin H. fell from above I was tickled at 9:50 AM -0700 on
7/13/02:

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Communication in one direction is just a lecture,  a telling of words,
a one way street, true communication is a two way street with
a speaker and a respondent at each end"
-Kid Stevens