Re: PDF file downloads from protected directory

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:34:21 -0600
 To:  Gary Krockover <gary(at)garykrockover.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I did not bother to protect it, it is just an example of how easy a
download link can be.

As the words of Gary Krockover fell from above I was tickled at 2:14 PM
-0500 on 7/18/02:

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch.
Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin