Re: Email question

by Kid Stevens <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Fri, 09 Aug 2002 22:25:21 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Original question:

Hi...

Does anyone know how I make an email link that opens an email with text in
the body of the email?

I see something that says opens an e-mail not a new e-mail.

The flamers are out tonight.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Communication in one direction is just a lecture,  a telling of words,
a one way street, true communication is a two way street with
a speaker and a respondent at each end"
-Kid Stevens