Re: Email question

by Kid Stevens <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Sat, 10 Aug 2002 00:56:59 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
We at IBM was writing code to prevent that auto-opening mail for
Microsoft to include into Outlook in 98.  VBscripts and javascript
includes in HTML mail both can do it.  Of course only on Windows.
Not virus software but actual code that prevents and e-mail package
from excepting commands from unopened text files.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Reading maketh a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man."
-Francis Bacon