Re: copyright

by Mike <ironmike(at)inav.net> (by way of Kid Stevens)

 Date:  Fri, 26 Jul 2002 23:16:55 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Do you have a copy of your original contract which gives you exclusive
rights to the material you claim to be copyrighted? If you manufactured this
site for a company and got paid for it, you may have surrendered your rights
to them when you accepted payment, unless you explicitly retained those
rights by contract.

Probably not worth worrying about, anyhow. Next time you need that set of
Meta tags, just use them and let the 1998 site worry about copyright
violations.

Mike Hopkins
ironmike(at)inav.net