Re: SPAM mail subject line

by Kid Stevens <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:24:44 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
A truly good SPAM tool wood look at the from line and compare it to a
dictionary.  No real words anywhere SPAM trash.  Another would be to do a
DNS lookup on the bottom most received line and send it to SPAM trash if
the DNS name and IP address do not match.

Unless you view headers you won't see that received from line.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"O! this learning, what a thing it is."