RE: Sending emails from ASP pages

by Kid Stevens <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:02:26 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks Chuck that is what I left out.  Hard coding since it is only
going to one person or email address.  Set the form e-mail to only be
to one user in the domain to deal with it.

Example
<.form blah blah>

From:
Input field
User name <.check for too many letters like more than 30>
next field
Domain.xxx set to the max length a url domain can be then dot xxx.

Code into Formmail a concatenating variable.  (input of user name)
nom&"@"&dom(domain.xxx) = nom(at)domain.xxx

Now before someone goes that is not perl, I know it is just that easy.
P.S. Don't learn COBOL.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Warning,
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
They will make you crunchy and eat you with ketchup."
-Unknown Author