Re: CSS Background Image

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Sun, 14 Jul 2002 20:01:56 -0600
 To:  hwg-tech <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It fails in NS4.79 because NS did not support that level of CSS back then.
Good CSS books have a table that lists the attributes supported by the
different version of browsers.  The list will be setup as CSS command in
Alpha order or by element level like block or inline.  If it is any good.

As the words of Paul Kmecak fell from above I was tickled at 9:34 PM -0400
on 7/14/02:

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Communication in one direction is just a lecture,  a telling of words,
a one way street, true communication is a two way street with
a speaker and a respondent at each end"
-Kid Stevens