Re: Another Set of Eyes Please

by Kid Stevens <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Tue, 06 Aug 2002 21:08:09 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Those two image lines are the missing images.  They have nothing to do with
the mouseover.  Since they never appear before or after a mouseover they
are probably missing or misnamed.  This mouseover shows
images/lgpa007roll.gif" and does not show this; images/lgpa007.gif"
<.IMG SRC="images/lgpa007.gif" BORDER="0"
	NAME="consult0" WIDTH="159" HEIGHT="25"
ALT="consult0+consult0x=mouseover">

<.IMG SRC="images/lgpa008.gif" BORDER="0"
	NAME="contact0" WIDTH="107" HEIGHT="25"
ALT="contact0+contact0x=mouseover">

A test: move the lgpa006.gif text into the position of lpga007.gif and see
if it just appears.  It of course will be the wrong image but then you will
know there is no coding error in the mouseover.  Also put the 006 text into
the 007 img tag above.

   about0 = new Image(89,25);
   about0.src = "images/lgpa006.gif";
   about0x = new Image(89,25);
   about0x.src = "images/lgpa006roll.gif";

   consult0 = new Image(159,25);
   consult0.src = "images/lgpa007.gif";
   consult0x = new Image(159,25);
   consult0x.src = "images/lgpa007roll.gif";

  I would also change the alt text to read what the link really goes to
such as ,Consulting and Contact Us.  So some lame browser doesn't trip out.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Somehow There Must Be A Way Lets Find It."
-Steve Stevens

"Only those who risk going too far, can possibly find out how far they can go."
-T. Ellis