Re: XP & Applets

by Kid Stevens <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Mon, 05 Aug 2002 19:51:50 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
If that is the case Microsoft must be planning on releasing a new Windows
standard.  Because I know they can pay for the programmers.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Somehow There Must Be A Way Lets Find It."
-Steve Stevens

"Only those who risk going too far, can possibly find out how far they can go."
-T. Ellis