Re: Email question

by Kid Stevens <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Fri, 09 Aug 2002 16:49:57 -0600
 To:  Gary Krockover <gary(at)garykrockover.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
If I had thought you meant forcing an email to pop up on a user by
filling in the mail and sending it then I was right for my attitude.

If you wanted to use Send a Friend this page code or I like this site
code then a clearer question would have been better.  If it is
feedback to the company then a form and perl or java works wonders.