RE: pic not showing up

by David Voth <davidvoth(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Fri, 20 Dec 2002 19:05:52 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Earlier this year when I was updating my website I had a problem with
my updates taking a while to show after uploading. From what I was
told that it had to do something to do with caching of the files on
the servers. They've changed things and I don't have the problem
anymore. Could this be a similar problem. One thing I noticed was
that if I typed in full URLs and didn't rely on any default filenames
when typing it in things seemed to work better. Have you tried typing
the URLs of the images in the browser location bar and seeing if they
come up? At the same time try refreshing and emptying the browser
cache.

David

--
Cheamweb "From the Fraser Valley to the World"
	http://members.shaw.ca/davidvoth/