Re: Fixed Font Size Annoyances

by David Voth <davidvoth(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:55:52 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am running Mac OS 9 with Netscape 7. I find it to be an excellent
product. As far as all the extra products it is possible to do a
custom setup of Netscape. You can specify that you only want the
browser installed. I have never had a problem with installing it that
way. One thing I find is that it is helpful to have a variety of
browsers to be able to test web sites and track down problems.

David

--
Cheamweb "From the Fraser Valley to the World"
	www.cheamweb.com