Re: css advice

by David Voth <davidvoth(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:12:56 -0700
 To:  HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you want to use CSS2 it provides for a lot of control in how your
elements are selected. For example you could specify a link appearing
within a list. You could try with a descendant selector. The CSS2
specifications on selectors
<http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/selector.html> provide information on
how they work. Note: browser support varies, but Mozilla or Netscape
are good for checking these out.

David

--
Cheamweb "From the Fraser Valley to the World"
	www.cheamweb.com