Re: Frames

by Michael Clark <mclark-hwg.org(at)planetmike.com>

 Date:  Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:31:50 -0400
 To:  J <cbirds(at)earthlink.net>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The initial page loads fine in Safari, but when following the links
in the left area, the problem of the refresh occurs. Safari 1.2.3, OS
X 10.3.5.

I think it causing problems because your HTML is very badly formed.
You have multiple [frame src] commands, where as the frame src should
be calling html to be called as the frames are rendered. Use the W3C
Validator to get a start at what's wrong with your html. Michael

--

Michael Clark
http://www.PlanetMike.com

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
  - Martin Luther King Jr.