Re: Frames, buttons and image maps

by KeithWBell(at)aol.com

 Date:  Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:19:06 EST
 To:  wyllow(at)rmi.net,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
In a message dated 14/02/00 14:10:05 GMT Standard Time, wyllow(at)rmi.net writes:

> There is a blank square where each button
>  should be and the square will still act as a link to the top of the page if
>  clicked, but the graphic doesn't show up. The button graphics were loaded
>  onto the server, so I know that isn't the problem.  How does one get
>  graphics to appear in the individual pages of a frameset? Any information
>  about this will be greatly appreciated!

I don't think this has anything to do with the fact that your pages are part
of a frameset. It seems much more likely that you just haven't uploaded the
button graphics to the same directory as you have indicated in the path in
the relevant [Unable to display image] tags. Give us a URL, and we can take a
look at it for you.

HTH

Keith Bell