Re: AOL Problem with Java Applet?

by KeithWBell(at)aol.com

 Date:  Wed, 10 May 2000 02:40:00 EDT
 To:  anne(at)gerdesdesign.com,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
In a message dated 10/05/00 01:21:10 GMT Daylight Time, anne(at)gerdesdesign.com
writes:

> An AOL user has reported a problem with the Java Applet on my
>  main page. I is not completely loading. I'm not sure if it is because
>  they are on AOL that they are having this problem, or some other
>  reason.

Anne, I don't think it's just an AOL problem. I tried looking at your page in
IE4 running under Win95, and the applet wouldn't load. I waited and waited
and waited (even more so than usual on an applet!), but was left facing the
ubiquitous grey box on the screen.

Not much help, but you might like to know.

Keith Bell