Re: The list

by Donna Smillie <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 03 Jul 2004 13:23:23 +0100
 To:  HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 23:18:40 -0500, David Kendall
<david(at)homepagesplus.com> wrote:

>For the record, I seem to have noticed that with the list's "return",
>the address is now different:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org (note
>the "mail" in there).  (Which means I have to reset my mail filter.)

That's actually been there for a long time.  Sometimes it's
(at)mail.hwg.org, sometimes (at)hwg.org - not sure why.  When I was using
Outlook Express I used to have two filters set up, one for each of
these addresses.  However the "Sender" always seems to be
'owner-hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org' regardless of the recipient address, so
now I filter using that.  Hasn't failed on any of the HWG lists for
ages now.

Cheers,
Donna