Re: Insecurities from surfing (was import text using CSS?)

by "Jens Brueckmann" <lists(at)j-a-b.net>

 Date:  Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:31:10 +0200
 To:  "David Jones" <dvjones(at)ksbe.edu>,
"hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> There are two solutions: the first and best is DON'T USE INTERNET
> EXPLORER or ALLOW IT ACCESS TO THE INTERNET. Mozilla and Mozilla Firefox
> are free, fast, available for Windows & Mac OS X & Linux & other OSes)
> and don't have the holes that make IE so dangerous to use on the Inet.
> Konqueror for Linux is also good. So is Safari on Mac OS X.

I could not agree more to what David says, but for the sake of
completeness and healthy constructive competition I would like to point
out that the Opera web browser, which is disregarded regrettably often, is
another very good alternate choice, offering a huge variety of features,
and available for many operating systems.

Cheers,

jens

--
Jens Brueckmann