Re: site freezes computer with Netscape 7.x

by "Nancy J. Foster" <nancyf(at)quillandmouse.com>

 Date:  Tue, 04 Mar 2003 21:54:26 -0800
 To:  Jeff Nelson <nelson_j(at)speakeasy.net>
 Cc:  "'hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Tue, 04 Mar 2003 19:24:46 -0500, Jeff Nelson <nelson_j(at)speakeasy.net>
wrote:

> Hi Nancy,
>
> Works fine in Netscape 7.0 on Linux.
>
> Have a great day!
> -jeff

Thanks, Jeff. I find it hard to believe it's just my machine though. Anyone
out there on a Win 98 box using Netscape 7.x? Could you try the link below
and let me know if it works for you? Thanks bunches!
--
Nancy Foster
Quill & Mouse Studios, Inc.