Re: scrollbar

by "Jens Brueckmann" <lists(at)j-a-b.net>

 Date:  Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:52:48 +0100
 To:  "hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 08:31:51 -0500, Terry Goode <tgoode(at)earthlink.net>
wrote:

> Here is an example of what  i am thinking of doing, the right side of
> the "screen(monitor) will have several pages of text that will need to
> be scrollable, it is in a table as you can see.. and thanks for the reply
> http://terry-g.net/newmaster/PC1.HTM

Do you mean the table cell which reads: 'Hello and welcome This is my play
area, "its a work in progress" - ever evolving and ever changing at my
whim'?

The content of this cell becomes scrollable if you proceed as I mentioned
previously. Put this content - or any desired other content - inside a
to scroll.

--
Jens Brueckmann
http://www.j-a-b.net/