Re: Might be Javascript (or PHP, or CGI, <sigh>)

by Leslie(at)wholespace.com

 Date:  Sun, 3 Dec 2000 02:38:08 -0600
 To:  Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Nathan--

I'm looking at your site on IE 5.0 on a macintosh and I see no
problems. Actually it's quite an impressive feat of programming! I
don't think you will have problems finding a job. <g>

Take care,
Leslie

At 12:35 AM -0500 12/3/00, Nathan Lyle wrote:
>I've been trying to figure out why a class project of mine works fine in
>netscape, but has disasterous results in Internet Explorer. Can anyone take
>a look at http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle/CS495/mapfromdata/ and let me know
>if they have any ideas? I apologize ahead of time for the fact that there's
>tons of files that put this project together. I seem to be good at "Rube
>Goldberg" programming.  :)
>
>~Nathan Lyle
>
>http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle
>natlyle(at)nmu.edu or jopling(at)geocities.com
>(906)227-5736
>
>"The discovery of a new dish does more for human happiness than the
>discovery of a new star." - Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, The Physiology of Taste

-

                                                          ::
                                                          ::
   Leslie Berrie :  Wholespace.com
   (e) leslie(at)wholespace.com (t) 312.664.4424 (f) 312.664.4423
----------------------------------
                                                          ::
                                                           :::
                                                            ::::