Re: Opening DRW files

by Leslie(at)wholespace.com

 Date:  Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:36:33 -0600
 To:  Beth Borysewich <beth(at)netstat.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Beth,

I don't know how to open your graphic, however according to the
Landfield Group <http://www.landfield.com/>, this extension indicates
a vector graphic from Micrografx <http://www.micrografx.com/>. If
it's vector, perhaps Illustrator will open it?

DRW - Micrografx Designer/Draw Plus Format
          Type: Vector
     Extension: DRW
       Version:
   Compression:
   Color Depth:
    Maintainer: Micrografx
Specification:

Hope this brings you one step closer to your goal.
Leslie

At 11:13 PM -0800 12/3/00, Beth Borysewich wrote:
>Hi all sorry if the wrong list.
>
>A client just sent me a .DRW file and I can't seem to open it in
>Photoshop, paint or Corel - anyone know what program this is or how I
>can open it.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Beth

-

                                                          ::
                                                          ::
   Leslie Berrie :  Wholespace.com
   (e) leslie(at)wholespace.com (t) 312.664.4424 (f) 312.664.4423
----------------------------------
                                                          ::
                                                           :::
                                                            ::::