Re: need help with an explanation

by Moe Rubenzahl <moe(at)maxim-ic.com>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:10:21 -0700
 To:  "Kristin Henry" <krhenry(at)sirius.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think your real problem may be the attitude of the current
designer. Making a definitive statement that the tags "are not
needed" raises a caution flag for me. Yes, the page will work without
them but why not include them? I would worry about the designer's
refusal -- I think he or she is trying to defend turf.

A quick way to evaluate a page is to submit the URL to
netmechanic.com and websitegarage.com and pore over the results. You
will likely come up with some solid improvements that the designer
will have a harder time discarding. If you win a battle or two, you
will be less likely to have to defend every suggestion.

Subject: need help with an explanation
Author: Kristin Henry
Date: 6/19/00 12:13 AM -0700