Re: NT/Mac/Fetch Question

by George Bray <listoid(at)linkalarm.com>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Sep 2000 01:55:50 +1100
 To:  jcohen02(at)snet.net,
HTML WritersGuild <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
Rebecca Cohen <rebecca(at)imagesites.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 6:10 PM -0400 8/9/00, Jeffrey Cohen wrote:
>I seem to be having a problem using fetch on a Mac using Fetch for FTP
>trying to connect to an NT server. The fetch puppy just runs and runs
>while the message on the screen says getting file list....
>
>Jeffrey Cohen
>ImageWorks

Sounds like it could be a firewall problem.  "I've seen that movie too..."

	George

PS - you can always type an ftp://user:pass(at)host.domain.com into a
browser to see what happens.
--
George Bray
http://linkalarm.com