Re: Site disorted on Mac

by Moe Rubenzahl <moe(at)maxim-ic.com>

 Date:  Tue, 2 Jan 2001 17:52:47 -0800
 To:  "Wieland" <nwieland(at)tampabay.rr.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I tried it using various window and font sizes. It looked fine under
all variations.

Suggest he make a screen shot -- command-shift-3. This will create a
file called Picture 1 on the root of his hard drive. Have him send
you that file. It's PICT format -- you can open it with Photoshop.
Then you will see what he is seeing.

If that does not work, have him open the screen shot Picture file and
print it then fax to you!

Subject: Re: Site disorted on Mac
Author: Wieland
Date: 1/2/01 5:44 PM -0500