Re: oscommerce for a one page shoppingcart?

by Doris Kyburz <doris(at)kyburz.net>

 Date:  Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:12:22 -0700
 To:  Collette McNeill <collette(at)mlwebworks.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

Of course the least hassle for the customer is first priority. Maybe
I have to make my question a bit more precise:

Is it, from your experience with oscommerce possible to use and
"downsize" oscommerce for a simple one page shopping cart?

I have used edatcat quite successfully. It is extremely flexible and
could be used for this project too; however edatcat is approximately
$450 and I don't think I can sell that package to my client who sells
only five items...

Greetings,

:: doris